Figure 1- 90 Ball Bingo
Table of Contents
A- How to play 90 Ball Bingo
B- Buying Cards
C- Current Game Info
D- Next Game Info
E- Table Chat
B- Buying Cards: (Refer to Fig 1-# 1 & 2)
- While a game is being played, a player can buy into the next game to be played. If a player sits down at the table in between games a timer (see fig 6 below) will indicate the time to the next game. To buy into a game a player needs to have enough money to buy cards for the game. The money is first deducted from the player’s real account, and if no real money is available, then the remainder is deducted from the bonus bucks account.
- Once seated at the bingo table you need to make sure that you have bought cards for the next Bingo game. You can do this by selecting the amount of cards you want to play. The amount of cards to buy can be adjusted by clicking the 6, 12, 24, 48, 60 and MAX buttons .You can then optionally increase/decrease the amount of cards to buy by clicking the “<” and “>” buttons. See Figure 7 below
- Once you have chosen the amount of cards that you would like to buy click on the BUY NOW button to buy cards and to be included in the next bingo game. The card prices will vary from game to game depending on which Bingo game you are playing.
- If both “real” and “bonus bucks” accounts have insufficient funds, the player won’t be able to join the game and he/she will be asked if he/she wants to purchase additional credits. Each game has a minimum and maximum allowable number of cards. To qualify for a buy-in the player has to buy at least the minimum, and not more than the maximum allowable number of cards.
- Auto play button- If you want to leave your PC, and still be included in the next game you can tick the auto play box. You will be prompted to enter an amount of cards to purchase for each possible card denomination. Once you have chosen the amount of cards that you would like to buy you click on the buy cards tab.See Figure 8 below.
- Total purchase amount -The total amount that you purchased for that specific game will be displayed next to “this purchase” see diagram below.
C- Current Game Info: (Refer to Fig 1-# 3)
This is the information on the current 90 Ball Bingo game that is being played.
- In 90 Ball Bingo you will be eligible to win the prize if you get Bingo on any of the following 3 patterns: One Line, Two Lines and Full House.
- The prize amount depends on the number of players participating in the game and the number of cards purchased.
- If a player gets Bingo on the One Line pattern, the player will be credited accordingly with the One Line prize .The One Line prize will then be greyed out, meaning that the prize has been won. Players are then allowed to play for the Two Lines prize and once that has been won the Full House prize becomes available.
- Jackpot : All games are played for a Jackpot. The Jackpot is won by the first player to achieves bingo within a certain predefined “number of balls” If there is no winner of the jackpot in a certain game the jackpot is rolled over the next game. Jackpots are site specific and can thus only be won by players within that specific site. Jackpots can be changed and can vary according to hours of play and patterns. If the jackpot is won it will automatically reset back to the minimum jackpot amount that is set for that hour. If the jackpot is won by a non qualified player (Player who has not made a first deposit) the jackpot amount won will then be added back to the next Jackpot.
- MegaVault : The MegaVault is a Progressive Jackpot and varies proportionally to the card price played. It is played across all participating Daub Alderney Ltd sites, and so it is possible for the jackpot to be won at another participating site. The starting value for this jackpot is £10,000 for a £1 card, and therefore £1,000 for a 10p card, etc.
The MegaVault Prize can only be won when a Full House pattern is playing. If there is going to be a Full House playing then a little ‘i’ will appear below the MegaVault meter. See Figure 9 below. If you click on the little ‘i', a pop up window will appear on your screen, which specifies the number of cards required to be eligible for the MegaVault jackpot: See Figure 10 below.
The MegaVault is funded at a rate of 1% of bingo wagering. In the unlikely event that a MegaVault prize is won at two participating sites at very close to the same time, then the jackpot amount displayed may not have had sufficient time to correctly reflect the initial win. In this case, the first player to hit the jackpot will get be awarded the progressive jackpot and the second player to hit the jackpot will be awarded the starting value as stated above.
Where the progressive jackpot is won (i.e. the specified number of balls to Bonanza / MegaVault is achieved) during a bingo game, then the regular jackpot is carried forward to the next bingo game. In other words, the regular jackpot is not won during the same game where a progressive jackpot has been won.
- See the Figure below. In the example below the One Line prize is greyed out.
- Information on the number of Balls to Jackpot – All 90 Ball Bingo games have a Jackpot that is won if a player gets bingo within the specified number of balls. In the figure below the number of balls required to win the jackpot is 42.
- Information on the number of Balls to Megavault – Certain 90 Ball Bingo games have a Progressive Jackpot that is won if a player gets bingo within the specified number of balls
- Card price - Each game can have a different price per card set. Price denominations can vary from game to game. Some games may offer free cards on a preset buy-in ratio.
- The total amount of players – This will vary from game to game depending on how many players are participating in that particular bingo game.For example in the figure below, a total of 11 players participated in that game.
- The total cards – These are the total amount of cards that you have bought for a specific Bingo game and will be displayed next to total cards. For example in the figure below, a total of 6 cards were purchased.
- Mini Games- If there is going to be a mini game in the next bingo game, the name and type of Mini game will appear next to the line reading mini game. For example in the figure below there is no mini game as it says “none” next to mini game. Mini games vary is type and are all explained by clicking on the small blue “i” on the screen.
- Bonus cards- The number of bonus cards will be displayed in the next game section only and will vary from Game to Game. If for example next to ‘’bonus card’’ you will see 6:3.This simply means that in the next game you can buy 6 cards and get 3 free. There may be games when there are no Bonus Cards and in that case it will say ‘’none’, as can be seen in the example in Figure 10 below.
D- Next Game Info- (Refer to Fig 1-# 4)
All the details explained above will be displayed for the next game and transferred to the current game info, as soon as the game starts. See figure 10 below.
E- Table Chat- (Refer to Fig 1-# 5)
Once you are seated at the bingo table you can chat to the other players that are sitting with you at the table. You can chat to player at your table by entering text in the chat bar located in the bottom of you screen below the menu bar. When you are seated at the table and chatting to the other players, you can see their cards changing colour as they get closer to getting bingo. As can be seen in figure 11 below. Your cards will change to the following colours:
- Red – when you have three numbers to go.
Yellow -when you have two numbers to go.
Green -when you have one number to go.
Purple -when you have 0 balls left to Bingo
- Table chat - Players can also chat to other player within the site using table chat board, this chat is moderated by a chat leaders and is access by clicking on the “chat” button in the menu bar See figure 12 below
- Impact of Disconnection
Once a player has purchased cards for a game, then no further game interaction is required from the player to complete that game. Thus, in the event of a player being disconnected, the game will be completed without a player's presence, and all winnings will be credited to the player's account.
If a player has purchased cards for the subsequent game and that game had not yet started at the time of disconnection, then the player will not be included in the subsequent game and any monies deducted for that game will be refunded.
Please note that if a player is disconnected while playing a currently active bingo game, then the player will only be able to log in again after that game has completed.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play