Jackpot Liner UK supports responsible gaming.
To make sure that you enjoy your gaming experience with Jackpot Liner, we have put together a range of options to assist you with responsible gaming:
1. Problem Gambling
2. Parental Controls
3. Deposit Limits
4. Self Exclusion
5. Self Imposed Player Limits
6. Access to Account History
7. Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)
8. Security of password and ID
9. Game fairness
1) Problem Gambling:
Whilst the majority of people do gamble responsibly, for some, gambling can become a problem. Jackpot Liner UK therefore advise you to follow these guidelines:
If you feel you have a problem, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Please try and establish limits for purchasing, wagering and losses before you commence gambling
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- Gambling is not advised if your primary aim is to recoup debt with your winnings.
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you game for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
Should you find yourself answering yes to one or more of these questions, you may have a problem.
For more information, or assistance please contact Gamcare. Gamcare is a registered charity that provides confidential counseling via telephone for anyone that is affected by problem gambling.
How to contact Gamcare:
UK Helpline: 0845 6000 133
2) Parental Controls
3) Deposit Limits:
We wish to warn potential customers that underage gambling is an offence. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble. Jackpot Liner UK urges you to ensure that you protect your computer from unauthorised use by minors.
To do this, you can use a programs such as Cyberpatrol or Net Nanny, which can be found at:
Customers who have been at the site for two months or less are limited to the following deposits, unless player supplied copy of ID:
14 credit card purchases and/or £1,000 per day;
50 credit card purchases and/or £2,500 per week;
100 credit card purchases and/or £10,000 per month.
Customer who have been at the site for over two months or who supplied copy of their ID are limited to the following deposits:
20 credit card purchases and/or £2,500 per day;
80 credit card purchases and/or £20,000 per week;
250 credit card purchases and/or £30,000 per month.
For customers that wish to restrict their gambling, Jackpot Liner offers a self-exclusion facility. On request, Jackpot Liner will close any account for a minimum period of 6 months. During an exclusion period, the account cannot be re-opened for any reason. A player can close his/her account at any time by contacting our 24/7 Live Help or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the player's username and registered email details of the account which is to be closed. Customers are encouraged to consider extending their self-exclusion to other remote gambling operators currently used by them.
A self-exclusion can be activated immediately without any cooling-off period. However, if a player wishes to consider the self-exclusion further (for example to discuss with problem gambling groups) the player may return at a later date to enter request for a self-exclusion.
Upon self-exclusion all future wagers, pre-purchased bingo tickets, loyalty points, bonus funds and entries in any promotions will be forfeited. These will not be reinstated if the account is reopened after the self-exclusion period. All remaining balances provided the terms and conditions are met, less any active bonuses will be transferred to the player bank card, bank account, paid by cheque or transferred to any other payment method which we make available.
Accounts closed as part of our self-exclusion policy cannot be re-opened for any reason until the self-exclusion period has expired. Upon expiry of the self-exclusion period a player may request to re-open a closed account by contacting our 24/7 Live Help with the details of the account to be re-opened. When a request to re-open is made, a player will need to wait for a 24 hour cooling off period before that the account can be re-activated. When requesting the self-exclusion to be lifted, please contact Jackpot Liner Support at: 08002792364 (Toll Free) or 02037707185 (Landline).
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with our responsible gaming self-exclusion policy. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that whilst a player is self-excluded, the player does not receive any marketing material from us. However, we cannot be held liable for any third party affiliate marketing that a player may receive which remains beyond our control. Also, a player may still receive promotional/marketing material via post for up to 21 days after account closure if such request for self-exclusion is made after a campaign launch.
A player accepts that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if the player continues to deposit and wager using additional not previously disclosed accounts or if the player opens up a new account with substantially the same personal registration information, albeit inputted into the registration form in a different way.
5)Self Imposed Player Limits
For customers that wish to impose limits on their gambling spend or their wagering time, they may do so by visiting the relevant area within the ‘My Accounts’ section.
6) Access to Account History
Customers can access a full history of deposits and withdrawals by visiting 'My Accounts'.
7) Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)
Jackpot Liner UK is committed to providing enjoyable entertainment that is fair. If at any time you feel that you have an issue with the games that are offered, or you are unable to resolve a dispute with Jackpot Liner UK, then you may lodge a complaint with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
The AGCC website is located at: http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/
They can be emailed at: email@example.com
8) Security of password and ID
Keep your log-in username/ID and password safe and secure. Please note that no person from Jackpot Liner UK will ask you for your password at any time. Do not give your password to any person, whether they are purporting to be from Jackpot Liner UK or not.
9) Game fairness
The software games are provided by Daub Alderney Ltd, who are a licensee of the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. As such the games have been tested for fairness and approved by an independent third party testing house.