These rules are effective from 1 September 2014. All previous rules are cancelled.
Throughout these terms and conditions "the company", "we", or "us" refers to the jackpotliner.co.uk website and/or Daub Alderney Ltd. Where we refer to "the website" we mean the jackpotliner.co.uk website as found at the URL www.jackpotliner.co.uk. Any specific conditions contained within the various product terms and conditions shall, where appropriate, be equally applicable to all other products.
Daub Alderney Ltd is fully licensed under the relevant laws of the States of Alderney and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission for the purpose of operating eGambling (as such term is defined by the laws of Alderney) at www.jackpotliner.co.uk
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, THEN PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, TRANSACTION DATA, SPECIFIC BINGO AND GAMES RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF jackpotliner.co.uk. WE WILL NOT FILE OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU AND SO YOU SHOULD PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR RECORDS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE (AS SET OUT BELOW) AND WILL ONLY BE ACCESSIBLE VIA jackpotliner.co.uk.
We reserve the right to change this agreement from time to time. It is your responsibility to check from time to time and see whether there is a notification of change. Where a change has been made to the Terms and Conditions, players will be prompted to re-accept the Terms and Conditions before they deposit and access any games.
This Agreement shall in relation to our games and bingo products be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Alderney and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts.
Customers are not required to participate on our website and such participation if elected by a customer is at the customer's sole option, discretion and risk. Bets on our products will be void if our products (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegal, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Errors due to the computer hardware or internet connection are the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds shall be given. Taxes, if any, on any winnings are the customer's sole responsibility.
Opening an account & Signup Bonuses
To have access to our bingo and gambling services, customers must open an account with us. We do not operate credit accounts. Upon opening an account, customers will receive £20 (the sign-up bonus) which may be used for bingo games and certain slot games. Prior to the customer’s first deposit, slot games are limited to 20 spins per game. Once a customer has made an initial deposit, the sign-up bonus will be removed from the account. Winnings over and above the sign-up bonus, up to an amount of £30 will be retained, and transferred to the cash account. In addition, a 300% bonus will be given on first deposit, up to £60 in bonus bucks. For example, a £10 initial deposit will attract a £30 bonus. Following a customer’s initial deposit, monies held in the bonus bucks account may only be used to play bingo.
Customers that have not made an initial deposit will have any balance in their free bingo bonus account reversed one month after registering that account. Only one jackpotliner.co.uk account is permitted per person. A maximum of two accounts is permitted to be registered per household. We reserve the right to close duplicate or additional accounts, and to make void any bets placed in duplicate or additional accounts.
A maximum of two registered account holders may access the Website from any one computer. We reserve the right to make void any bets placed that exceed this maximum.
Upon opening an account, you agree that we may email you promotional material until you communicate with us that you no longer wish to receive such emails. You agree that you will notify us by clicking on an unsubscribe tag that is linked to these emails, which enables you to opt out of the promotional or newsletter emails, or you will submit your request at the 'unsubscribe page' which is linked from the home page of the website.
Credit checking provision
When deciding whether to accept your registration, we may supply the information you have given us to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and card details. They will check any details we disclose to them against any databases (public or private) to which they have access and will keep a record of that check. You agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide in connection with your registration and that such personal data may be recorded by us or them. For your protection, any communication with our Customer Relations Department may be recorded and monitored.
Withdrawals and deposits
jackpotliner.co.uk offers several different methods for making a deposit or a withdrawal from an account. For further details on the payment options currently offered, and any charges associated click here
Any deposits into the customer's jackpotliner.co.uk account will reflect in the Bingo application showing the cumulative player balance at that time. A personalised "My Accounts" section in the application will give more detailed analysis of gaming activity
When opening an account with a debit or credit card, customers must make sure that they use their own card. The maximum number of cards that may be registered on any individual account at any given time is three.
The minimum deposit amount accepted at the site is £10.
When opening an account with a debit or credit card, customers must make sure that they use their own card. The maximum number of cards that may be registered on any individual account at any given time is three.
Your withdrawal will be refunded to the most recent deposit method used at the time of withdrawal. Where this is not possible, we will require an alternative payment method to be added to your account e.g. NETeller. Please note that some MasterCards do not allow refunds from gambling sites.
In order to comply with banking and licensing regulations, account holders with deposits from credit/debit cards may be required to provide proof of identity before making withdrawals.
Please send us:-
- a copy of the front of the credit card registered at the site; and
- proof of address (e.g. utility bill or card/bank statement) reflecting your name and address, and dated not older than 3 months; and
- a copy of your Driving Licence or Passport
These documents must be faxed to us at the following fax number: 0203 100 5244 or may be scanned and emailed to security@PCI.jackpotliner.co.uk.
Whilst these additional checks are not generally required for Debit card users, we reserve the right to request such documentation prior to processing a withdrawal, should circumstances dictate.
If any sum is incorrectly credited to the customer's account, it shall be up to the customer to point out this error to us. Otherwise, bets placed subsequently may be cancelled by us. Customers may withdraw funds from their account at any time providing all payments have been confirmed.
We do not charge for deposits by Bank Transfer, Debit or Credit cards although customers should note that some Credit Card Companies categorise betting transactions as 'cash' and may levy a fixed and/or interest charge from the date of payment. Withdrawals to UK Debit and Credit cards are also free of charge to customers (we absorb these).
Customers may only make one withdrawal request in any 48 hour period. Customers will forfeit ALL amounts held in their Bingo Bucks account when making a withdrawal. A withdrawal is pending from the time that the customer issues an instruction to the Accounts department to make such withdrawal until the withdrawal is confirmed by the close of business for that day, which can be up to 24 hours later. Customers will be required to meet the wagering requirements of either bingo or slot play. The wagering requirements when playing bingo - the customer must wager 3 times the sum of (i) all his deposits made since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks, and (ii) all the Bingo Bucks and cash bonuses awarded since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks. The wagering requirements when playing slots - the customer must wager 10 times the sum of (i) all his deposits made since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks, and (ii) all the Bingo Bucks and cash bonuses awarded since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks. The customer may reverse a pending withdrawal at any time prior to such withdrawal being confirmed. In such case, the balance on the customers Bingo Bucks account will be reinstated.
All withdrawals of £20 or greater may be withdrawn by clicking on the 'Withdraw' button in the Banking section of the application, and following the instructions given. All other withdrawals must be requested by email to security@PCI.jackpotliner.co.uk
British Pounds are the only accepted currency at the site. Customers may be impacted by the banks currency conversion charges upon making a deposit or a withdrawal.
Any funds you deposit with the Company will be held in a bank account in the name of the Company (the "Quistclose Trust Account"). The Quistclose Trust Account is a separate account which only contains funds deposited by and due to players.
Please note that the Quistclose Trust Account meets the UK Gambling Commission's requirements at the medium protection level because we hold player funds separate from Company funds in this account. This means that arrangements have been made to ensure assets in the customer accounts are distributed to customers in the event of insolvency. For more information about the protection of customer funds please sees our regulators websites:
• UK Players
Customers who have been inactive for one month will have any balance in their free bingo bonus account reversed.
Customers who have not made a first deposit, and who have been inactive for one month, will have the balance on their real money accounts withdrawn.
Customers who have been inactive for one month will have any bonus monies reversed from their real money account if the conditions or requirements under which such bonus monies were credited to his account has not been met.
Customers who have been inactive for six months, and have a real money balance below £10 after the reversal of any bonus monies where the conditions have not been met, will have the balance on the account withdrawn and these monies will be paid to a registered organization that promotes the treatment, education and research into problem gambling. Customers will be notified of this fact by email prior to this taking effect.
Customers who have been inactive for more than eight months, will have the balance on their real money accounts withdrawn, after the reversal of any bonus monies where the conditions have not been met, and these monies will be paid to a registered organization that promotes the treatment, education and research into problem gambling. Customers will be notified of this fact by email prior to this taking effect.
Closing an account
We reserve the right to close a customer's account at any time, without stating our reasons.
You have the right to close an account at any time as long as you have complied with the terms stated in these terms and conditions, and providing the account does not show a balance is due to us. You should indicate your desire to close an account in writing, via e-mail, fax or letter.
Such closure shall occur within 72 hours after receipt by us of your request. You accept that you shall remain responsible for any activity on your account between advising us of your notification and the closure of your account by us. We are not liable for the non receipt of any account closure requests.
Upon closure, the customer shall be sent the cash balance held in the account provided that any wagering requirements have been met. Closure of an account will automatically render any open games, bonus monies, pre-purchased tickets and entries in any promotions as void.
Self-Imposed Deposit Limit
A player is allowed to set self-imposed deposit limits from jackpotliner.co.uk as per our Responsible Gaming policy. We shall endeavour to put in place any deposit limit which a player requests from us immediately. This facility enables a player to limit the amount of money that is deposited online into the account on a 24-hour basis. These amounts may be reduced at any time. However, any request for increase will only be implemented after 24 hours following a prior limit being set. Our Customer Services staff will be happy to provide any further information required.
JackpotLiner.co.uk has the sole discretion to agree or to refuse any request for an increase in deposit limits. JackpotLiner.co.uk reserves the right to ask for documentary evidence for player identification in line with its account opening procedures before acceding to any request for an increase.
Take a Break
Players have the option to request for a "Take a Break" period from their account at any stage during their jackpotliner.co.uk membership. Players can contact Support Team and request for the "Take a Break" for the following periods:
Once the "Take a Break" period has lapsed, the player account will be re-opened and the player will be sent a notification by e-mail. During a "Take a Break" period, players changing their mind may request to re-open their account at any point by contacting our 24/7 Live Help or by emailing email@example.com
If players would like a longer "Take a Break" period (up to a maximum of 6 weeks), they can contact our 24/7 Live Help or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any player who wishes to restrict himself/herself from gambling at jackpotliner.co.uk can make use of our self-exclusion policy at any point in time. Upon such a request from a player, we shall close the player's account which shall be for a minimum period of 6 months to a maximum of 5 years. During an exclusion period, the account cannot be re-opened for any reason. A player can close his/her account at any time by contacting our 24/7 Live Help or by emailing email@example.com with the player's username and registered email details of the account which is to be closed.
A self-exclusion can be activated immediately without any cooling-off period. However, if a player wishes to consider the self-exclusion further (for example to discuss with problem gambling groups) the player may return at a later date to enter request for a self-exclusion.
Upon self-exclusion all future wagers, pre-purchased bingo tickets, loyalty points, bonus funds and entries in any promotions will be forfeited. These will not be reinstated if the account is reopened after the self-exclusion period. All remaining balances provided the terms and conditions are met, less any active bonuses will be transferred to the player bank card, bank account, paid by cheque or transferred to any other payment method which we make available.
Accounts closed as part of our self-exclusion policy cannot be re-opened for any reason until the self-exclusion period has expired. Upon expiry of the self-exclusion period a player may request to re-open a closed account by contacting our 24/7 Live Help with the details of the account to be re-opened. When a request to re-open is made, a player will need to wait for a 24 hour cooling off period before that the account can be re-activated. When requesting the self-exclusion to be lifted, please contact JackpotLiner Support at: 08002792364 (Toll Free) or 02037707185 (Landline).
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with our responsible gaming self-exclusion policy. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that whilst a player is self-excluded, the player do not receive any marketing material from us. However, we cannot be held liable for any 3rd third party affiliate marketing that a player may receive which remains beyond our control. Also, a player may still receive promotional/marketing material via post for up to 21 days after account closure if such request for self-exclusion is made after a campaign launch.
A player accepts that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if the player continues to deposit and wager using additional not previously disclosed accounts or if the player opens up a new account with substantially the same personal registration information, albeit inputted into the registration form in a different way.
If required, software is available to prevent an individual computer from accessing gambling internet sites. You can find more information on this at www.cybersitter.com and www.netnanny.com.
For more information, please refer to our Responsible Gaming Page.
Warranties, representations and covenants
You warrant, represent and covenant with us (and acknowledge that we are relying on such warranties, representations and covenants) that:
- You are of sufficient legal age and are legally allowed to use the Service in the jurisdiction where you are located;
- Your use and interest in the Service is personal and you are using the Service only for your own private entertainment;
- You are solely responsible for recording, reporting, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental or taxation authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on your winnings from the Service;
- You agree and acknowledge that you will not provide any information or make any statement to us that is untrue, false, incorrect or misleading including in particular (but not limited to) information relating to your identity and contact details;
- Any and all information that you have provided to us is true (and will continue to be true) in every respect throughout the term of this Agreement and you agree to duly notify us of any changes to such information immediately;
- You will not use the Service to engage in any activity which you know, or reasonably ought to know, will (or may) be illegal in the jurisdiction where you are located;
- You are solely responsible for the acquisition, supply and maintenance of all of the computer equipment and telecommunications networks and Internet access services and all other consents and permissions that you need to use in order to access the Service;
- All monies used by you in the Service are lawfully yours and are not obtained from an illegal source; and
- You will not deliberately take steps to prevent us from identifying your location when using the Service.
- You are not under the age of either (i) 18 or (ii) the age at which gambling activities are legal under the law of the jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is greater.
Username, password & Customer Information
When opening a jackpotliner.co.uk account, customers choose a username and password that will be used to access their account. These should be kept secure. Customers can change their password at any time via the Options function in the application.
When logging into the site the last login date is displayed in the title bar. Please report any unexplained activity to firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is responsible for the secrecy of his/her own Username and Password. Bets placed by third parties aware of these details will be considered valid. It is also the customer's sole responsibility to ensure that all information supplied is accurate and up to date at all times.
By accepting winnings, the customer consents to use his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By acceptance of his/her winnings, the customer acknowledges compliance with all the rules herein.
Where we offer additional credits to a customer as part of a promotion, these credits are provided for customers to bet with, and it may never be withdrawn as cash. Such additional credits may only be utilised once any Real Money balances have been utilised.
Additional credits may not be withdrawn unless it is converted through winnings and becomes Real Money. These additional credits will be cancelled if there is inactivity on the customer's account for a period of two months.
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point for whatever reason.
Customers that have not made an initial deposit will not be eligible for bonuses or jackpots, only for the game prizes which will be credited to a Bingo Bucks account. Once an initial deposit has been made, all future game winnings will be credited to the customer's Real Money account, and the customer becomes eligible for bonuses and jackpots. Customers will only be eligible for table game bonuses within 7 days of having made a deposit. Any jackpot won by a customer who is not eligible to win will be added back to the jackpot amount. Customers will not earn Bingo Bucks on any deposit after the first deposit if the sum of their Real Money account and their Bingo Bucks account is greater than £5.
Bonuses (cash bonuses and Bingo Bucks) and winnings derived from them may not be withdrawn from the customers account unless the wagering requirements have been met. These wagering requirements are described above in the section on withdrawals and deposits. Where a customer attempts a withdrawal and the wagering requirements have not been met, then we reserve the right to reverse the pending withdrawal to the Bingo Bucks account. Bingo Bucks may not be withdrawn under any circumstances.
Jackpot Liner UK reserves the right to revoke and withhold all future bonus entitlements from any customer if, in its sole discretion, it deems that customer to be abusing the benefits of receiving bonus monies.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers and each such offer will be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be valid for a limited period of time. In connection with the specific terms of the above promotions, bonus and special offers, we further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from your account which will be in excess of your original deposit. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that we suspect that you are abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game.
Free games are provided as an additional service specifically designed to enhance a player’s enjoyment of our site. The term ‘free bingo’ is defined as not having to pay for the card ticket price in the free bingo room. However, a player is responsible for the associated cost of using the Internet when participating. The Company reserves the right to remove or make amendments to the free bingo service at any time without prior notice. Where customers are seen to be taking advantage of the Website in relation to these free games, then we reserve the right to close the customer’s account immediately. (In other words, where the majority of game play at the Website takes place on these free games in order to accumulate an account balance with minimal or no risk). The customer will be notified of this by email.
Advertised offers are generally limited to one per customer and are subject to additional terms and conditions appropriate to such offers. In the case of a customer opening more than one account, we reserve the right to suspend and close duplicate accounts, and make void any bets placed.
We do not accept bets by telephone.
The jackpotliner.co.uk website is available to take bets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The only exception to this will be planned or unplanned 'downtime' where our servers are unable to accept bets.
Disputes and complaints procedure
The server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). All game logs will display times as GMT.
If you have a dispute or complaint regarding jackpotliner.co.uk you should in the first instance contact our customer services team.
08002792364 (Toll Free)
To the extent that you are not satisfied with our response you may contact our Arbitrator for Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Daub Alderney Limited has appointed eCOGRA as its Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service provider. Players have free right of access to the ADR function. eCOGRA may be contacted at www.ecogra.org where you will find the ADR policies and procedures (http://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php) and can submit a dispute form at http://ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php.
- Players must ensure that at least two weeks have passed since the problem began, they have followed the approved licence holder's internal complaints procedure and that all reasonable attempts have been made to negotiate a solution with the approved licence holder before submitting an ADR dispute form.
- Players may not request assistance if the dispute is being or has been considered by another approved ADR provider or a court.
- Players may not request assistance if the dispute arose more than one year ago.
- Players must submit a concise, clear and to the point summary of the circumstances of their dispute which will allow eCOGRA to provide the best service. Superfluous, nonessential, redundant verbiage will only serve to impede progress.
- Once a dispute has been referred to eCOGRA, the player and the approved licence holder should refrain from contacting each other and discussing the dispute. All communication should be channelled through eCOGRA.
We wish to warn potential customers that underage gambling is an offence; jackpotliner.co.uk will not accept bets from persons under the age of 18. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any customer, and customer accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
This service is only available to those individuals who are residents in those countries not listed in the "Prohibited Countries" list and as such he/she will be able to proceed without a pop-up message appearing explaining why his/her registration cannot be completed.
Due to US legislation we do not allow US residents to use our website.
It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that their betting activity with us complies with the laws relating to betting of the state or country where they are based. Under no circumstances will jackpotliner.co.uk or the Company be liable to its customers for any breach of any State or Country law that may occur as a result of their participation on our website. The Company reserves the right for whatever reason to at any time restrict customers who are found to be in breach of this requirement.
As stated above, we do not accept bets by telephone or e-mail. Our staff cannot place bets on behalf of customers.
We cannot be held responsible for an incorrectly placed bet or bet not being placed for any reason, including but not limited to; computer malfunctions and failure of telecommunications services or internet connections. We will not honour 'bets' that have been submitted to us, but not confirmed in the manner described above.
jackpotliner.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the loss of connection between a client's computer and its Bingo server howsoever caused.
In the event of a disconnection occurring either immediately prior to or at any stage of a game, our Bingo server will continue to automatically 'play' all purchased tickets. Winning tickets will automatically result in the crediting of the customers account. This only applies after a Bingo game has commenced and following the purchase of at least one ticket.
Where all winners have been credited for any particular game as recorded in our database, we will not issue refunds for any losing ticket, regardless of whether or not the client was able to view the ticket and or game in question.
In the event of a malfunction at any of the games, all pays and plays will be voided. (Please refer to the game rules).
Any winnings derived from play by customers acting together or in a collective fashion with the intent of gaining an unfair advantage over the Website, or its games, or promotions offered, or its customers, will be voided.
All winnings derived from voided winnings will also be declared void.
In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to a customer's account we shall be entitled to make the appropriate adjustment to the customer account.
In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to a customer's account, and this money is withdrawn, then the customer must reimburse to us this money upon request.
The customer understands that the graphic elements of Bingo liner UK are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of Daub Alderney Ltd, and the customer has no rights to such items, nor any other items, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies contained therein.
Usernames or Nicknames
Usernames or nicknames should not be offensive, contain obscenities or promote other sites, or URLs.
Bingo liner UK reserves the right to change, or request a change to any Username or nickname without further notice, that contains any of the above.
Should you not comply with any request with respect to a change to your Username or Nickname then Bingo liner UK reserves the right to suspend your account until the time your Username or nickname has been changed.
1. Customers must be at least eighteen years of age. Minors are not eligible to play. Participation in the Bingo games is open only to the residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.
2. The Bingo Games rules form part of these terms and conditions and can be found in the help section of this website.
3. Customers are not required to participate in the Bingo games and such participation if elected by a customer is at the customer's sole option, discretion and risk. Materials of the Bingo games (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegal, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Errors due to the computer hardware or internet connection are the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds shall be given. Taxes, if any, on any Bingo winnings are the customer's sole responsibility.
4. By accepting winnings, the customer consents to use his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By acceptance of his/her winnings, the customer acknowledges compliance with all the rules herein.
5. We make no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the legal right for an individual customer to participate in the Bingo games nor shall the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
6. If a customer should give away, tell, share or lose his/her account number and/or password, the Company shall not be responsible and shall not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
7. A customer shall have no cause of action and hereby waives any rights or claims against us for any matter, cause or thing involving the customers participation in the Bingo games or otherwise.
8. If we run individual promotions for Bingo, customers agree to be bound by any further rules for which they have been notified.
9. By entering our Bingo website, opening a customer account, playing our Bingo games, the use and re-use of his/her customer account and/or acceptance of any winnings, the customer hereby agrees as follows:-
a) that he/she shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or re-use his/her account, access and/or use any materials or information from our Bingo games, accept any winnings and/or participate in any Bingo games;
b) that the customer does not find our Bingo games or website to be offensive, objectionable, unfair and/or indecent;
c) that the customer's interest in the Bingo games and our website is personal and not professional. A customer playing Bingo does so solely for the customer's own personal entertainment and any other entrance, access, use or re-use of the Bingo games is strictly prohibited;
d) that the customer shall hold us, our employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall indemnify the same from any and all expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the customer's entry, use, reuse of the Bingo games, participation in any Bingo games or the acceptance of any winnings.
10. The customer understands that the graphic elements of the Bingo liner UK games are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of Daub Alderney Ltd and the customer has no rights to such items, nor any other items, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies contained therein.
11. The customer shall not enter or participate in the Bingo games, open, use or re-use an account, nor accept any winnings if the customer does not fully understand and agree to become a party to and abide by these terms and conditions.
The Chat Room
Please read the following terms and conditions before using the Chat Room. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Chat Room.
12. When using the Chat Room you should always take the following precautions: Keep your identity private. Do not give out your full name, address, telephone number, E-Mail address, or any other information (other than that specifically requested by the Chat Moderator), that could help someone discover your actual identity.
13. Do not reply to any messages that are hostile, rude or inappropriate. Instead, let us know about them by emailing us.
14. We want you to get the most out of your visit to the Chat Room and therefore we insist that the following rules are observed when using the Chat Room:
a) You must not post or transmit through the site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience or which do not comply with all relevant laws.
b) You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive, nor may you use offensive, indecent or abusive language.
c) You must always treat other users with respect. No harassment of other users is allowed.
d) You shall not post or otherwise make available in the Chat Room, any material which you do not own without the express permission of the owner of the material.
e) You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the www.jackpotliner.co.uk site without permission from the Chat Moderator
f) You may not discuss or promote any other online bingo website.
g) You must respect the authority of the Chat Moderator or the Chat Leader at all times
h) You may not discuss your account information or status with other users
i) You may not use the Chat Room to use as a forum to take up any complaints. Complaints may be sent to email@example.com
15. By submitting information to the Chat Room, you grant Daub Alderney Ltd a non-exclusive worldwide royalty-free perpetual non-revocable licence to use, distribute, adapt, modify, display, reproduce and transmit such information in any and all media in any manner in whole or in part without any duty to account to you. You also grant Daub Alderney Ltd the right to grant licences to users of www.jackpotliner.co.uk to view and copy such information for personal use.
16. The Chat Room is provided for your use. The views and opinions that may be expressed in the Chat Room do not reflect those of Daub Alderney Ltd or any employee of Daub Alderney Ltd. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Daub Alderney Ltd from any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses or costs asserted by any third party in connection with your use of www.jackpotliner.co.uk.
17. Chat room prizes are not subject to any limits per customer or per period, however, you will only be entitled to such prizes if you have purchased a bingo ticket in the current draw when the prize is on offer. Where non-winner chat games are played, customers are limited to 3 bonuses per hour.
18. Daub Alderney Ltd reserves the right to edit or delete any messages left on the Chat Room, including without limitation any message which contravenes the rules above.
1. Bets on any of the Other Games are not only subject to our general Terms and Conditions but the following specific Games terms and conditions also apply.
2. When playing at common tables the outcome of the Games is the same for all players at any given time. Games played at private tables, instead, have an individual outcome.
3. We do not accept bets by telephone or e-mail. Our staff cannot place bets on behalf of customers.
4. We cannot be held responsible for a bet not being placed or completed for any reason, including but not limited to; computer malfunctions and failure of telecommunications services or internet connections.
A customer shall have no cause of action and hereby waives any rights or claims against us for any matter, cause or thing involving the customer's participation in the Other Games.
5. Once a bet has been placed, it cannot be altered or cancelled by the customer.
6. Although every effort is made to ensure that the statistics are in every way accurate and a true reflection of the games historical data, we will not be held responsible in the event of any error.
Daub Alderney Ltd has its registered office situated at: Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3UL.
Daub Alderney Ltd has obtained approval from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission in respect of the gambling equipment listed overleaf (list of approved games), thereby authorising it to utilise all or any of this equipment in the conduct of its operations under it's eGambling license.